alexandriah Skrevet 24. august 2006 #1 Skrevet 24. august 2006 Hi, I'm 24, orig. from san francisco, lived in oslo for many years as a child/teen- just moved back from UK. would love to meet some other americans or english speakers expectant moms in the oslo area... my first baby's due in december, and none of my friends have kids or are having any at the moment, so it would be very cool to meet somebody in the same situation...
Fleebie Skrevet 25. august 2006 #2 Skrevet 25. august 2006 Alexandriah, I'd rather not give out specific email addresses or phone numbers, but I can give you some websites to go through to get in contact with people. First off, there's the IMA (I Miss America) group of Oslo, a bunch of American (and english-speaking) ladies in their 20s and 30s who get together for fun a couple times a month. Many of them are in a Moms & Tots kind of group as well. Here's the address of their MSN group: http://groups.msn.com/IMAGroupofOslo/_homepage.msnw?&pps=k You may also want to check out the American Women's Club of Oslo: http://www.awcoslo.org/ Lots of nice people in that group as well. They have monthly meetings and a library of books in English. Hope this helps!
alexandriah Skrevet 29. august 2006 Forfatter #3 Skrevet 29. august 2006 hi, thank you for the tips- i'm sure that will be very helpful. ally
EJP72 Skrevet 29. august 2006 #4 Skrevet 29. august 2006 Hi Alexandriah! I'm 33, from Maine and have been living in Norway for 4 years now. My first baby is due in January. I would love to meet up sometime! I don't know any other English speakers who are also expecting so it would be nice to chat a bit. I live in Langhus but work in Oslo so could meet up after work.
alexandriah Skrevet 1. september 2006 Forfatter #5 Skrevet 1. september 2006 Hi EJP72 would definitely like to meet up and chat. I am working on my MA thesis at the moment, so am free to get away at any time of the day really. My email is [email protected]. drop me a line and we'll figure it out. a
Anbefalte innlegg
Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere
Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar
Opprett konto
Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!
Start en kontoLogg inn
Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.
Logg inn nå