Anonym bruker Skrevet 17. august 2006 #1 Skrevet 17. august 2006 The English-speaking church in Bergen (www.bergenanglicans.net) is planning to start up a Mums and Tots group once a fortnight (Tuesday mornings I think) in the city centre for English-speakers looking to make new contacts/friends. No evangelising, just a chance to meet others English-speaking mums of all shapes and sizes over a cup of coffee while the children play. I will get back to you all with more info asap in case anyone is interested in meeting up there. I'm planning on beig there and I'd love to meet some of you! Mother of three
Jeanette Jessica Sept 16 Skrevet 24. august 2006 #2 Skrevet 24. august 2006 Sounds good, would be nice to meet other english speaking mothers
Anonym bruker Skrevet 1. september 2006 #3 Skrevet 1. september 2006 I'm ready!! Thanks for the info!! (You know who I am..........)
Anonym bruker Skrevet 5. september 2006 #4 Skrevet 5. september 2006 The Anglican church in Bergen is starting up a Mums and Tots group in the centre of Bergen for English-speakers looking for playmates for babies/preschoolers and a chance for a chat over a cup of coffee/tea for accompanying grown-ups. (Don’t be put off by the name – dads, grandparents and childminders are equally welcome!) The group will meet every other Monday morning between 10 am and 12 noon – just drop in as convenient – at the "arbeidsstue" at Engensenteret (Teatergaten 41/43), near the Sentralbadet swimming baths. Entrance via the main reception area. We would appreciate a contribution of NOK 30 per family per time to help cover the cost of the room. The dates for this autumn are: 18 September 2 October 16 October 30 October 13 November 27 November 11 December Please let anyone you think might be interested know!
J@h@ Skrevet 10. september 2006 #5 Skrevet 10. september 2006 I've put this on Skravlesiden on Dib and Bim. Could also add it to Treffsidene I suppose................. Let me know!
Anbefalte innlegg
Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere
Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar
Opprett konto
Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!
Start en kontoLogg inn
Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.
Logg inn nå