fransk Skrevet 19. april 2006 #1 Skrevet 19. april 2006 Hei to all you English people I'm an English mum (lived in France most of my life) Somehow I ended up marrying a Norwegian.We have 2 kids,a boy who's 7 and a girl who's 4,and we're expecting another one in August (well there isn't much to do during the long winter nights is there.....) Anyway none of my angels speak English eventhough they undersstand everything I say,and sometimes they even surprise me with an English word in a sentence, which always warms an old mothers heart. Currently living in the sunny town of Os. Kari Doreen
Math Skrevet 21. april 2006 #2 Skrevet 21. april 2006 Hi ! I'm not english, but french. I live in Oslo and have to kids : a girl (4,5) and a boy (19 months). My husband is french too. Hilsen MAM
Mauritius:) Skrevet 30. juni 2006 #3 Skrevet 30. juni 2006 Hello! I`m neither Englsih nor French but i speak both languages hehe:-o I`m from Mauritius, married to a Norwegian and have a 4 months old baby girl. I live in Bærum.
JuJo Skrevet 4. juli 2006 #4 Skrevet 4. juli 2006 Hi I am English, married to a Norwegian with an 11 week old boy. Anyone interested in meeting up? Since having my baby, my brain is fogged and I can't speak Norwegian anymore, so it would be good to relax and speak English for a while!
amandan Skrevet 4. juli 2006 #5 Skrevet 4. juli 2006 I am from Canada, english speaker, living in Trondheim. My husband is norwegian. Would love to get together with other english speakers... We have a four and a half month old baby girl. Amanda
fransk Skrevet 6. juli 2006 Forfatter #6 Skrevet 6. juli 2006 It is a shame none of you live in Bergen,we could have started an english/french club. Kari
Anbefalte innlegg
Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere
Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar
Opprett konto
Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!
Start en kontoLogg inn
Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.
Logg inn nå