Gå til innhold

Hello to all from a pregnant American in Bergen!

Violetlex

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi there! Unfortunately, I do not speak Norwegian. I am very lucky to be in a place where so many people speak English so well. I am from the mountains of The United States, and would love to meet some nice ladies here in Bergen. I am 18 weeks pregnant now, expecting a girl on the 7th of September. I hope that I can make some contacts with other women expecting babies, as I am new here and could use some pregnant girl chat. Thanks everyone!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

Hi!

If you want to, join up for our meeting at Egon restaurant (near the fish market) 20th of April, 1800 hrs, for moms to be with due dates in September, October and November! A nice opportunity to meet other pregnant girls there "live" :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Wow another american in here :) Makes me happy, Im from Ohio now living about 45 minutes from Bergen. Im 18weeks today and am due the 12th of September.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Cool! Getting to find more and more of us. We are due almost the same time Narcidda! We're aiming for the 7th of September. Are you planning on meeting the group on the 20th? I suppose you have a little commute. Hope to see you there! Here are some other great places to find English speaking parents in Norway (if you didn't already know):

http://bbs.babycenter.com/board/regionalbbs/8002

http://www.barnimagen.com/forum/messagelist/4455

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hey, im going to be going to the meeting on the 20th, im really looking forward to it. It will be nice to meet other moms to be. I had my ultrasound on Wednesday, and my new due date is the 16th and i having a girl. Is this your first child?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...