- "Pelle-"
- "Je m'appelle" 
- "Mipoopoo

Joey lærer fransk i Friends 🤣

Anonymkode: d7000...82f

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

3 timer siden, Anonym bruker skrev:

Når Olaf sier i Frost 2 :" Anna? Elsa? Svein? Samantha? Haha! Jeg kjenner ingen som heter Samantha!" 🥰

Anonymkode: 519a2...548

Hahaha jaaa Hjelpes som vi lo av den kommentaren. Olaf var STOR i Frost2 👍

Anonymkode: 708f3...586

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fra the Wire: Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Pulp Fiction: I’m gonna get medieval on you ass

What we do in the shadows: *fres*

Anonymkode: 1a84a...b6a

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

"Maybe it'll be enough if you know that, in the few hours we had together, we loved a lifetime's worth."

The Terminator (1984)

Anonymkode: 10627...2b7

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

"Maybe it'll be enough if you know that, in the few hours we had together, we loved a lifetime's worth."

The Terminator (1984)

Anonymkode: 10627...2b7

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

1 time siden, Durni skrev:

Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you.

Dirty Dancing? ❤

Anonymkode: c54c6...9e7

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

7 minutter siden, Anonym bruker skrev:

Dirty Dancing? ❤

Anonymkode: c54c6...9e7

Ja. Og det er fra den beste scenen i hele filmen 💕

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time. Can you understand?"

Fra The Green mile

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist" 

- The Usual Suspects 

"I'd rather be a fake somebody than a real nobody" 

- The talented Mr. Ripley 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong - Castiel Supernatural

I am so smart, I am so smart, s-m-r-t….I mean s-m-A-r-t!  Homer Simpsons

don't think you ever realize how much you love something until you have to give it up - Haley James scott one tree hill

The Next Time You Forget You’re Blair Waldorf, Remember I’m Chuck Bass. And I Love You. Chuck Bass Gossip girl

Anonymkode: 4715d...97a

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Chief Bogo i Zootropolis:  Life isn't some cartoon musical where you sing a little song and your insipid dreams magically come true! So let. It. Go.

Prof. McGonagall i Harry Potter: I always wanted to use that spell!

Barkis Bittern i Corpse Bride: But first! A toast, to Emily. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride! Tell me my dear, can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?

Dundee i Crocodille Dundee: That's not at knife. This is a knife!

Anonymkode: e6902...22e

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

"He's pissing into the wind! How brilliant can he be?" Russel Francklin (Samuel L. Jackson) i "Deep, blue sea" 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

2 timer siden, Engodkoppkaffe skrev:

I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time. Can you understand?"

Fra The Green mile

❤️❤️❤️

Anonymkode: 57ea6...814

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

2 timer siden, Engodkoppkaffe skrev:

Fra The Green mile

Å, trenger å se The green mile igjen snart ❤ For en fin og fæl film.

Anonymkode: 6efd7...36c

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Your off the edge off the map, mate. Here there be monsters.

Barbossa, Pirates of the Caribbean

Anonymkode: f3693...ab6

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

«It's clear to me now that I have been moving towards you and you towards me for a long time. Though neither of us was aware of the other before we met, there was a kind of mindless certainty humming blithely along beneath our ignorance that ensured we would come together. Like two solitary birds flying the great prairies by celestial reckoning, all of these years and lifetimes we have been moving towards one another.» (Robert in his first letter to Francesca) 

Anonymkode: 7c81e...50f

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

“The old dreams were good dreams, they didn't work out, but glad I had them.”
CLINT EASTWOOD - Robert Kincaid

Anonymkode: 7c81e...50f

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

5 timer siden, Pashla skrev:

«You’re all individuals!» 
«WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS!»
(«I’m not.»)

For ikke å glemme den beste parodien på venstresiden som noensinne er laget:

"Are you the Judean People's Front?" 

"Fuck off! We are the People's Front of Judea" 

Litt senere :

"I thought we were the Popular one"

"No, he's over there" 

Anonymkode: 2020e...198

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...