Gå til innhold

Starting IVF treatment tomorrow - my 1st time.

GlowDart

Anbefalte innlegg

Hey, everyone!

Just to start: My Norwegian isn't so good, so I hope posting in English doesn't offend anyone. Believe me, posting in my broken Norwegian would've been worse.

So I just want to document the whole IVF process, at least for my 1st time. I'm keeping a diary as well. Anyway, I start Synarela early tomorrow, and am wondering if anyone is or has started in their process in September/October.

-GlowDart

Endret av GlowDart
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

A full week has gone by and no side effects, which I'm very grateful for. There were a couple of days where I felt a bit tired, but I think that's because I haven't been sleeping well during the night. 10 more days until I start with the needles.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 uker senere...

Annonse

Small update:

My husband and I had an appointment to check my follicles today, and the nurse found and measured 10. I wanted it to be more, but I guess we just need a few "golden" eggs, or maybe just one. We have another appointment on Friday to collect the eggs, with Monday being the day for implantation.

It's really exciting that it's happening all within a week. Taking the hormones is and has been cumbersome, but I haven't had any real side-effects, so I've been really lucky in that regard. Can't believe in a few short weeks, I'll find out if I'm pregnant or not.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Alright, guys! I just took the Ovitrelle prescription. 1 minute late taking it, so I think that should be fine. Pretty excited that in just a few days I'll find out how many eggs I'll have. Not sure if they'll call us on Friday evening or Saturday to see how many fertilized eggs we'll have because we might have to go in on Monday.

So exciting :D 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Just got back from the Porsgrunn clinic, and they took out 8 eggs! So happy we got that many. Now just need to wait 24 hours to see how many of our fertilized eggs made it.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

4 weeks later, and I've completed the IVF cycle. Now just have to wait for nature to take its course. Will have updates on Wednesday/Thursday,and then 2 weeks from then on to see if I'm pregnant or not.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I wish you the very best. I went through ivf (or icsi) nearly five years ago. My “baby” boy is nearly four years old now. I got a positive pregnancytest at my second ivf.  IVF it’s a rollercoaster of emotions but in the end it’s all worth it. Seven fertilized egg is a good start.

Good luck ❤️.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Egg update:

The clinic called and 3 of the 6 fertilized eggs survived to be frozen. A bit sad that I didn't have more, but loads better than 0. I hope the one they implanted on Monday works out.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

1 hour ago, Aurute said:

Sorry not best English 

Det går bra! Jeg snakker og skriver ikke flytende norsk. :D  Lykke til!

Endret av GlowDart
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Good luck! I will start on the Synarela in some weeks. How was the sideeffects? We tried the "short" way frist. They only found 1 egg, and it didnt want to split😔

So here we go again.. 😊

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

On 11/2/2018 at 3:10 PM, Acce123 said:

Good luck! I will start on the Synarela in some weeks. How was the sideeffects? We tried the "short" way frist. They only found 1 egg, and it didnt want to split😔

So here we go again.. 😊

I was very lucky because I didn't have any side-effects at all. I heard it can be like menopause. Good luck with your next attempt. I hope you find your "gullegg" 😊

I do want to mention that I was bleeding a little bit today. I'm 3+5 today, and I've been reading that it's when the embryo starts to implant. It would be weird otherwise. It's a bit too early for my period, and I'm pretty sure I still have some of the hormones in my system.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hello again, now im after ewerything 😊 get it out 17 eggs. Til Day 2 survive 13 of them. Day 5 got 1 blastocist back so now just cros the fingers and hope for the best 😊 the only was Sad that it didnt left Nothing to freez 😥😥 so i hope this one was gold egg ✌️✌️ 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

På 3.11.2018 den 22.29, GlowDart skrev:

I was very lucky because I didn't have any side-effects at all. I heard it can be like menopause. Good luck with your next attempt. I hope you find your "gullegg" 😊

I do want to mention that I was bleeding a little bit today. I'm 3+5 today, and I've been reading that it's when the embryo starts to implant. It would be weird otherwise. It's a bit too early for my period, and I'm pretty sure I still have some of the hormones in my system.

Do you had any simptoms after inseting? 

Endret av Aurute
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

3 hours ago, Aurute said:

Do you had any simptoms after inseting? 

No symptoms after, but now I'm Day 11 and have had cramps and nausea. I hope it's a good sign. I really hope you have a gold egg, too. Crossing my fingers for the both of us. 

I also did a pregnancy test today, and I got a faint line. I'm not sure if it's the hormones, or I'm pregnant. But I have another 5 days. I really, really hope it works this time.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

23 timer siden, GlowDart skrev:

No symptoms after, but now I'm Day 11 and have had cramps and nausea. I hope it's a good sign. I really hope you have a gold egg, too. Crossing my fingers for the both of us. 

I also did a pregnancy test today, and I got a faint line. I'm not sure if it's the hormones, or I'm pregnant. But I have another 5 days. I really, really hope it works this time.

Crosing fingers for You to, realy hope that You soon vil be with nice pregnant belly 😊😊😊 same here, have no simptoms at all. Even my breast is not that sensitiv as was before insett. Im Day 4 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

På 9.11.2018 den 16.20, GlowDart skrev:

Hei :) how are you?? How you feeling? Maybe good News?? 🙂

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

7 hours ago, Aurute said:

Hei :) how are you?? How you feeling? Maybe good News?? 🙂

I'm good. I have been cramping for the past few days. I hope it's a good sign. I have to wait 2 more days though. I'm pretty excited, so I'm might test tomorrow morning. I bought ClearBlue because I heard it's the best to buy. Other than that, no symptoms. I'm trying to eat and drink regularly.

How are you?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...