Gå til innhold

Tips on finding a good babysitter in Drammen

rajniuk

Anbefalte innlegg

Hei

Looking for a good and reliable babysitter for our 15 month old daughter. We want to be able to go out a couple of times in the month - cinema, dinner etc and don't have much of a family network.

Am looking for a female adult who has preferably got experience in childminding or works in a barnehage and willing to come to our home in Galterud, Drammen. References essential.

Can anyone recommend or give me some tips on where I can advertise or find one?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...

Fortsetter under...

Hei,

Not sure you can find a 'female adult' in a b'hage who after looking after children all day will want to babysit in the evening :0( especially if my son is anything to go by lol....but they do often have students that come to the bhg for a few weeks who would possibly be interested?? maybe speak to your local bhg's or put a poster in local meny/kiwi etc.

You could also ask at the 'introduction senter' maybe someone who is new in Norway but a childcare background?

Also, Homestart I think do a scheme which is like a 'adopt a granny' which may be useful.

Probably not been much help but just a few ideas, good luck!

Regards, Nicola.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...

Actually, that was pretty helpful. Thanks Nicola!

I agree that I wouldn't look after a child after having worked with a whole lot of them in the day - just trying my luck!

I have managed to get someone from our barnehage to try for us, so let's see. But always good to have a couple in case one cancels. Just needed to start with one first:)

Thanks for your suggestions.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...