Gå til innhold

Anyone here living in England? (Or English in Sandnes?)


Anbefalte innlegg

Skrevet

Hi all!

I'm a Norwegian girl, living with my English partner in Bedfordshire, England. Just found out we're pregnant, and I would love to get in touch with others in the area who's in the same situation.

 

Or, maybe you or your partner is English and you live in Sandnes? If this is the case, don't hesitate to get in touch! That's where I aim to live in the future, so would be nice to know someone..

  • 5 måneder senere...
Videoannonse
Annonse
Skrevet

Hi. We live close to Sandnes. Expecting our second baby in May. I am soon 32 years old and my husband is a few years older. Do not hesitate to contact us if you decide to move back :-)

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
×
×
  • Opprett ny...