Gå til innhold

Where can you buy MAC makeup in Oslo, anyone who knows?


Anbefalte innlegg

Skrevet

I have just moved back to Norway from the states. I have becoma addictied to Mac's studiofix powder and their lipglosses over the last 8 years. Can't find it anywhere. Anyone who lives in the Oslo area who knows where I can find it?

Videoannonse
Annonse
Skrevet

Thank's a million!!! Any shops who carry it do you know? If I can't find that I will order online today!!!

Skrevet

Glasmagasinet in oslo carries MAC makeup. It's the big department store opposite oslo domkirke (near karl johans gate).

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
×
×
  • Opprett ny...