Gå til innhold

English speaking dagmamma available in Bergen

JLeigh

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi there,

My name is Jessica, I'm 22, originally from America, and I'm a stay-at-home mom to my darling 11 month old son.

I am going to be starting up as a dagmamma, and was wondering if anybody is interested in having an English speaking dagmamma/nanny/babysitter for their children? Of course I can speak Norwegian as well, I have lived in Norway for 2 and half years and my husband is Norwegian. I would just be so thrilled to have the opportunity to work with other English speaking children from any country!

I have a lot of experience watching children, and have been a nanny twice (once in Sydney,Australia and once in Norway) in addition to growing up with four younger brothers.

As a dagmamma I have many fun activities planned, including trips to the Aquarium, baby music groups etc. I own a double stroller, and enjoy being outside with the kids. There is also a playground right in my front yard. The area where I live is very child friendly.

Please contact me if you are interested, I would love to hear from you and answer any questions! You're welcome to come for a visit, see where we live and meet my little family.

My e-mail address is [email protected].

Hope to hear from you English speakers in Bergen :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...